The Curriculum Department advances results-driven, research-based inquiry and instructional approaches to develop graduates who are college, career, and community ready.
The Curriculum Department develops and implements curriculum, instruction and assessment through well-defined processes, protocols, and practices to ensure student achievement.
The Curriculum Department:
- fosters a high level of student achievement
- seeks to reflect diversity and build cultural competence
- embraces research-driven curricular processes, instructional frameworks and assessment practices
- aligns with school board policy, state standards and national standards
- necessitates the use of innovative resources to engage students
- evolves through a continuous improvement cycle