If you would like to open enroll your child in a public school within our District, please see the Open Enrollment Information brochure. You can apply online at: dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment. The window to submit an application for open enrollment is February 6, 2017 - April 28, 2017.
If you have questions regarding open enrollment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-245-2732.
The application window for students requesting to attend a different Green Bay Public School (other than the one in their attendance area) for the 2017-18 school year is now through April 28, 2017.
The Green Bay Area Public School District is an exciting place for students to learn and grow. With 41 schools and a variety of exciting programming, the District's educational opportunities are as unique as your child. Why should you choose GBAPS? Find out here.
Information Letter and Application form:
• The information letter and application form can be found online or at a District school building starting December 1, 2016.
• Applications will not be accepted before January 3, 2017.
• Applications should be submitted to the Green Bay Area Public School District, Central Registration – Room 116, 200 South Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303.
• Students who have previously completed an Intra-District Transfer Application and were approved are not required to reapply unless the approval was for the current year only.
• Students who were placed on a waiting list but not accepted for intra-district transfer during the 2016-17 school year must reapply if they wish to be considered for attendance at the requested school for the 2017-18 school year.
• Questions? Please contact Jenny VandenPlas at 920-272-7069.