Pacer's National Bullying Prevention Center
- This website is an excellent resource for parents and educators alike. It has links and resources for parents along with classroom and school-wide activities pertaining to young children through teens.
October is Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Month
- This website highlights various ways for schools and kids to get involved.
Stomp Out Bullying
- This website is another great resource for students, parents and educators. This organization seems to be geared more towards the needs of secondary age students.
Stomp Out Bullying promotes Blue Shirt Day
in recognition of October’s Bullying Prevention Month along with other suggested weekly activities throughout the month. This website offers a live Help Chat Line as well for kids ages 13-24.
National Education Association
Stopbullying.gov - This website is more geared parents and educators. It covers the following topics:
-Information about the definition of bullying and the roles children play.
-Bullying prevention: how to talk with your child about bullying, explains warning signs.
-Bullying response: how to stop children who bully and support those who are bullied.
-Community Action Toolkit: Create your own community event to address bullying.
Parents Act Now
- This website is geared towards parents. It covers the following topics:
-A series of videos on the topic of bullying.
-Ways to handle different types of bullying situations that may affect your child or teen, whether at school, at home, or in the community.
-Resources in Spanish.
GLSEN - LBGTQ Youth Resources
- This website is geared specifically for LBGTQ resources and includes information about national anti-bullying days and activities.