Welcome back! We hope your Green Bay education has served you well over the years.
Planning your class reunion? Email your class reunion information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include date, location, times, cost, and contact information. Feel free to post information and photos from your class reunions on our high school Facebook pages:
Unless class organizers contact the District or the high school, we don't have reunion information. We also ask reunion organizers to please contact the Green Bay Press-Gazette with any class reunion information.
Reunion organizers can ask for a list of graduates from their class year with the most current mailing and e-mail addresses on file. We ask alumni to please provide us with your most current contact information so we can keep the lists as current as possible by filling out a simple online form. E-mail us if you need a list for your planning purposes.
Feel free to provide us with your most current mailing and e-mail address so your alma mater and class reunion organizers can reach you when needed. Your address will not be shared or sold for any other purposes. Fill out this online form.
Current Reunion Information:
- East High School Class of 1977: Reunion will take place Saturday, July 15, 2017 at the Green Bay Yacht Club from 4 p.m. to midnight. For more information, visit the website greenbayeast77.com, email Karen (Van Oss) Opolka, or click here to see the invite.
- East High School Class of 1972: Reunion will take place Saturday, July 15, 2017 at Wally's Spot at 5 p.m. Contact Barb Chekouras-Brown at 920-412-1358 with questions.
- Southwest High School Class of 1997: Reunion will take place Saturday, July 29 at Townline Pub & Grill from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m. Approximate cost is $30/person. Contact Laura Funk (Topel) at 701-361-4396 with questions.
- Preble High School Class of 1987: Reunion will take place on Saturday, July 29 at the Green Bay Yacht Club starting at 4 p.m. - 12 a.m. Tickets are $20/person. Email Diane Holschuh at info@PrebleClassof87.org or visit the Facebook page Preble High School Class of 1987 for more information.
- Preble High School Class of 1972: Reunion will take place Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 7 p.m. at the Swan Club. Cost is $25 per person which includes two drink coupons and light appetizers. Contact Kathleen Jensen (Fencl) at 920-960-6663 with questions.
Former graduates can request transcripts via Parchment.com.
Transcripts can also be requested by filling out the transcript request form and sending it to the respective school along with $5.00 (per copy). Call the school with any questions.
Send to: Transcript Requests
East High School, 1415 East Walnut Street, Green Bay, WI 54301 - (920) 448-2092
- John Dewey Academy of Learning, 1420 Harvey Street, Green Bay, WI 54302 - (920) 272-7074phone number 920 272-7074
- Preble High School, 2222 Deckner Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54302 - (920) 391-2400phone number 920 391-2400
Southwest High School, 1331 Packerland Drive, Green Bay, WI 54304 - (920) 492-2650
West High School, 966 Shawano Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54303 - (920) 492-2600
Many of us have teachers who have made a difference in our lives. Now it’s time to give back and help a teacher reach their dreams. Your gift to School Spirit can help take a classroom project from interesting to extraordinary. You can designate your donation to the following categories:
Arts & Libraries
Facilities & Technology Enhancement
Enriched Learning Opportunities
Your donation can honor your alma mater, a favorite teacher, or a former student. Send your tax-deductible gift to:
School Spirit Educational Endowment
c/o Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
320 North Broadway Street, Suite 260
Green Bay, WI 54303
You can also donate online.